1. Prepare to spend one peaceful hour relaxing.
2. The skin will be exfoliated to help remove environmental toxins, product, and dead skin cells to allow for maximum absorption of the Body Contour Cream
3. Wrap cream will be applied from the neck to the ankles (avoiding the breast tissue and genital area)
4. Client will be wrapped evenly with plastic wrap from the neck to the ankles as to create even pressure over the body
5. Client will spend a total of 60 pampering minutes in the wrap before having the plastic removed (any excess cream can simply be rubbed in).Back to top
Yes. The Buff Body Exfoliator helps to remove environmental toxins, product, and dead skin cells to allow for maximum absorption of the Body Contour Cream.Back to top
The reason that we utilize plastic wrap is that it stretches, allowing us to contour and shape the tissues. Wrapping the body allows us to create even pressure so that with the use of the cream, the lymphatic system is stimulated. This process allows the body to detox the tissues, which breaks down cellulite and creates a smooth, even, toned appearance on the surface of the skin.Back to top