Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
APRICOT GRAPE SEED - 9.25oz.
Product Code:ML AE
Bare it all beautifully without all the fluff. This 100% all-natural, age-defying exfoliator is blended with ground apricot seeds and calming grape seed oil - boosting appearance of elasticity and collagen for results that are as flawless as the formulation itself.
- Quantity Available: 10+
This Product Helps to:• Reveal skin's youthful appearance
• Reduce visible signs of aging
• Boost appearance of elasticity and collagen
• Invigorate dull and lifeless skin
BENEFITS THESE SERVICES:• Aging Skin Treatments
• Pigmentation Skin Treatments
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Organic), Sorbitol, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Xanthan Gum, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate.
CAN I USE APRICOT GRAPE SEED EVERY DAY?Exfoliating every day may dry-out and damage the skin. We recommend exfoliating 2-3 times a week.
WHAT IS THE MANUAL EXFOLIATING INGREDIENT IN APRICOT GRAPE SEED?APRICOT GRAPE SEED is formulated with ground Apricot Seeds to manually exfoliate and remove lifeless skin that contributes to the appearance of aging.
WHY WOULD I EXFOLIATE WITH APRICOT GRAPE SEED VS. SCRUB?APRICOT GRAPE SEED – Age-defying exfoliator ideal for mature or hyperpigmented skin.
SCRUB – Energizing exfoliator ideal for normal-to-oily skin.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN THE APRICOT GRAPE SEED FORMULA?• Grape Seed Oil contains antioxidants that enrich and nourish the skin.
• Grape Seed Powder provides antibacterial and soothing properties to the skin.
• Shea Butter boosts hydration to leave skin looking smooth and moisturized.
• Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) infuses the skin's appearance with antioxidants.
• Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) nourishes the skin for an elastic and silky appearance.
• Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) conditions for youthful, glowing looking skin.
Awake and refresh tired and lack-luster skin with this better than brilliant exfoliator! Lather a small amount in the palms then massage gently onto wet face and neck. Rinse with warm water. Use 3-5 times per week after cleansing.